Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Minimum Anatomy skill of 60 is required for bandage cure attempts
- Minimum Anatomy skill of 80 is required for bandage resurrection attempts
- Players with 100 Healing and at least 80 Anatomy will always have 100% chance to resurrect their target with bandages
- Bandage Healing Amounts are ((Healing Skill / 100) * ((Random Value of 40 to 60) * (1 + (0.2 * Anatomy Skill / 100))))
- For melee and archery weapons, adds Base Weapon Damage * (20% * (Anatomy Skill / 100)) damage to each swing.
- For Wrestling, adds Base Weapon Damage * (50% * (Anatomy Skill / 100)) damage to each swing against creatures.
- For Wrestling, adds Base Weapon Damage * (20% * (Anatomy Skill / 100)) damage to each swing against other players.
- The above bonuses do not count towards PvP damage caps.
- Players who have at least 2 different skills above 80 between Anatomy, Arms Lore, Forensic Evaluation, Tracking, and/or Wrestling can make Hamstring attempts
- Up to 50.0 skill can be trained by a NPC butcher or healer vendor.
- Skill gains for Anatomy up to 70.0 are accelerated in the New Player Dungeon.
- Anatomy can be gained passively through combat and use of the Healing skill.
- While Anatomy can be gained through active use of the skill; that is a slower method compared to:
- 50-70 Passively by Healing or Melee Combat in the New Player Dungeon.
- 70-100 Passively by Healing or Melee Combat