Jump to navigation Jump to search
- There are two Shrine Corruption events occurring per day, with one in the morning (randomly between 0-12 hours) and one in the evening (randomly between 12-24 hours) with a 4 hour gap minimum between them
- Corrupted Shrines have unique graphics and will feature 20 sequential waves of increasingly difficult creatures spawn nearby
- A progress bar will appear near a Corrupted Shrine indicating which wave the Corruption is currently on
- When all 20 waves of creatures have been defeated, a randomized Shrine Boss will spawn
- When the Shrine Boss is defeated, it will not have standard loot on its corpse, but instead have Ankh Tokens
- Ankh Tokens are a sort of "lootbox" in that the reward is random and can range from Gold to high-end items
- Double-click an Ankh Token to receive a reward
- Ankh Tokens can be looted and stolen from players
- Ankh Tokens weigh .1 stones each
How do I Earn Ankh Tokens?
- Ankh Tokens are distributed after every wave into player backpacks if a player has earned a cumulative amount above 1 and is within 60 tiles of the Shrine
- For example, if a player has earned 1.25 Ankh Tokens after a wave, they will receive 1 Ankh Token in their backpack and will begin the next wave with 0.25 Ankh Tokens "stashed"
- Each individual wave of a Shrine Corruption is worth a predetermined number of Ankh Tokens that players can "bank"
- Wave Ankh Token amounts range from 2.5 to 7.5 (increasing with wave difficulty)
- 100 Ankh Tokens are available from all waves combined
- The Shrine Boss is worth 50 Ankh Tokens (making 150 Ankh Tokens possible for each Shrine Corruption)
- Players "bank" Ankh Tokens in decimal amounts based on their damage contribution towards each wave or the boss, and after a wave resolves, players will be notified how many Ankh Tokens they earned from it and what their cumulative total is
- After the Shrine Boss is slain, "banked" Ankh Tokens for players will be distributed as normal with decimal amounts rounded
- Players can double-click the corpse of the Shrine Boss to place all their bound Ankh Tokens on the corpse into their backpack
- Read information about Shrine Bosses