Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Allows the player to be visible to dead players and understand their speech.
- Using the Spirit Speak skill does NOT heal the player.
- Using the Spirit Speak skill absorbs Spirit Energy into Spirit Stones that are used to empower Summoning spells.
- Players can use Spirit Stones to increase the power of their summon spells
- Players may purchase Empty Spirit Stones from NPC Mage Shopkeepers
- Players must first cast the Magic Lock spell on an Empty Spirit Stone to turn it into a standard Spirit Stone, so that it is ready to capture "Spirit Energy".
- Players may then use the Spirit Speaking skill near their corpses of creatures that they have dealt damage to, in order to harvest Spirit Energy and trap it within any ready Spirit Stones they have in their backpack.
- Buy Spirit Stones from a Mage ShopSpirit Stones have a "Charge" value that ranges from 0-100% representing how full the Spirit Stone is, and will be decreased when players upgrade their summons with them
- When the player successfully uses the Spirit Speaking skill, for each corpse with 12 tiles of the player, they will fill (2 * (Creature Difficulty Value / 100) * Total Damage Percent The Player Dealt To The Creature * (Spirit Speaking skill / 100)) % worth of a ready Spirit Stone in their backpack
- When players cast any 5th or 8th circle summoning spell (other than Blade Spirits or Energy Vortex) any "Activated" Spirit Stone in that player's backpack that is sufficiently charged will be used to upgrade the creature and consume a portion of the Spirit Stone's charge value
- Players can toggle any Spirit Stone in their backpack as Activated or Deactivated by double-clicking it and players may have multiple Spirit Stones activated at once
- There are two levels of upgrades for creatures, Elder and Ancient, each with their own bonuses and required charge amounts
- If any Spirit Stones are currently activated in a players backpack upon casting a summon spell, it will attempt to upgrade the creature to the most powerful version the player has sufficient charge available for
Enhanced Summoning Spells
- Mini-Bosses, Shrine Bosses, Bosses, and Event Bosses will attempt to Autodispel a player's summoned creatures at various intervals when they take damage from themDispel Spell.
- Rather than simply destroying the summoned creature outright, Autodispel deals 60% of a summoned creature's maximum hit points as raw damage.
- If a summoned creature has Dispel Resistance, the damage taken is reduced by that amount (i.e. a creature with a 15% Dispel Resistance will only take 45% of it's max hit points as damage from Autodispel).
- Water Elementals have a natural 15% Dispel Resistance that stacks with any Dispel Resistance gained from Elder/Ancient upgrades.
- Mini-Bosses will attempt to autodispel each summoned creature at most once every 10 seconds.
- Shrine Bosses will attempt to autodispel each summoned creature at most once every 8 seconds.
- Bosses will attempt to autodispel each summoned creature at most once every 6 seconds.
- Event Bosses will attempt to autodispel each summomed creature at most once every 4 seconds.
A summon created by a player has a (66% * (Spirit Speaking skill / 100)) chance to ignore another player's Dispel/Mass Dispel effect cast against it.
Spirit Spell Stones
- Whenever a player casts a spell against a creature and they have an activated Spirit Spell Stone with adequate spirit energy they will have a (10% * (Spirit Speaking Skill / 100%) bonus chance for the spell to become Charged (Charged spells deal +50% damage).
- Consumes (4% * Spell Level) Spirit Spell Stone charge when a spell becomes Charged.
- Spirit Stones charges will fade if unused for 6 hours.
- Spirit Stones fill (4 * SquareRoot(Creature Difficulty / 100)) * Player Damage Dealt Percentage * (SpiritSpeak Value / 100) on Spirit Speak usage.