Jump to navigation Jump to search
- From 0 to 100: Provides a PvM and PvP damage bonus equal to ((100% * (Tactics Skill / 100)) * base weapon or base wrestling damage)
- From 100.1 and above: Provides a PvM and PvP damage bonus equal to ((200% * ((Tactics Skill - 100) / 100)) * base weapon or base wrestling damage)
- The rules above include tactics bonuses from weapons.
- Example 1: A character with 90 Tactics skill and a storebought weapon (90 tactics total) receives a damage bonus equal to 90% of base weapon damage
- Example 2: A character with 90 tactics skill and a power weapon (110 tactics total) receives a damage bonus equal to 120% of base weapon damage (double value after 100 skill)
- Tactics bonuses work the same for PvM and PvP (but base wrestling/weapon damage is halved in PvP).
- Tactics is gained passively through melee combat.
- Up to 50.0 skill can be trained by weaponsmith NPCs.
- Skill gains for Tactics up to 70.0 are accelerated in the New Player Dungeon.
- 50-70 Passively with melee combat in the New Player Dungeon.
- 70-100 Passively with melee combat.