Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tactics modifies weapon damage for all melee and ranged weapons.
- From 0 to 100, tactics adds Base Weapon Damage * (-50% + (Tactics Skill / 200)) damage to each swing
- From 100.1 and above, tactics adds Base Weapon Damage * (1% * (Tactics Skill - 100)) damage to each swing
- For a player with 110 tactics, start with your Base Weapon Damage. Say that value rolls 25
- First calculate the 0 to 100 portion. Tactics is treated as 100, so the initial damage modifier is 25 * (-50% + (100 / 200)) which is 0
- Then add the bonus tactics over 100. There are 10 points over 100, so additionally add 25 * (1% * 10) which is 2.5 damage
- The final hit, if no other bonuses are present, is then 27.5
- Alternatively, for a player with only 50 tactics and starting from a Base Weapon Damage of 25:
- First calculate the 0 to 100 portion. Tactics is 50, so the initial damage modifier is 25 * (-50% + (50 / 200)) or -6.25. Note that this is negative.
- There are no tactics above 100 to account for.
- The final hit, if no other bonuses are present, is then 18.75.
|0-50||Train from NPC|
|50-70||New Player Dungeon|
|70-100||Passively by Melee combat|