Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wrestling skill grants the ability to attack and defend with no weapon equipped.
- The chance to hit with fists is equal to (attacker's wrestling skill + 50) / ((defender's weapon or wrestling skill + 50) * 2) plus any relevant accuracy bonuses.
- Wrestling base damage against creatures is 2-8
- Wrestling base damage against players is 1-4
- Wrestling attacks have a base speed of 50
- Wrestlers can visit the Arena and queue up for a boxing match
PvM: Wrestling Weapon Special Attack
- Only works against creatures, not other players
- There is a 10% chance of inflicting a Wrestling Weapon Special Attack against creatures
- This chance can be further increased via the Arms Lore Skill, Water Aspect Armor, or Mastery Chain Links
- Increases damage by 400%
- Disorients the target for 16 seconds (reduces melee accuracy by 10% and causes a 10% chance for spellcasters to fizzle spells when casting)
- Wrestling is trained through combat with no weapon equipped.
- Up to 50.0 skill can be trained by an NPC mage vendor.
- Skill gains for Wrestling up to 70.0 are accelerated in the New Player Dungeon.
- 50-70 fight creatures in the New Player Dungeon.
- Method One:
- Melee fight creatures in the world with no weapon equipped.
- Method Two:
- Use a 2nd account as a spar dummy by attacking it with the character who is training.
- Then toggle war/peace on the 2nd account dummy character.
- Note: If training against another player, it is best to be in the same guild or else form a party where both members check "Flag Green to Party" in order to avoid being flagged as a criminal.
- You will need a way to heal the second account character.