- Helps prevent unattended resource gathering
- Simple to solve if you're a human
- Fail three times and you will be prevented from gathering for a set amount of time
Players harvesting resources through Lumberjacking, mining, fishing, skinning animals, sheering sheep or lockpicking treasure chests will be prompted with a Captcha once every 5-10 minutes.
- The Captcha requires the player to match three symbols via tumblers.
- Once the player has matched the symbols, they will click "Okay" twice to confirm their selection.
- If they correctly match the symbols, they will continue to harvest as normal and will not see another Captcha for another 5-10 minutes.
If the player closes the Captcha window, it will cancel their harvest attempt.
- Attempting to harvest again will bring up the same captcha prompt (i.e. seeing same symbols as before).
- Similarly, if a player logs out and logs back in, and then attempts to harvest again, they will be prompted with the same captcha as encountered before. Ultimately, players will have to pass the Captcha they are given in order to be able to harvest.
A player is allowed to fail the Captcha twice, however they will be penalized if they fail a third time.
When a player fails a Captcha a third time, they will be Blocked and restricted from any form of harvesting for a set duration depending on their number of previous offenses.
Harvest Block Durations are as follows:
- 1st Offense: 6 Hours
- 2nd Offense: 24 Hours
- 3rd Offense: 1 Week
- 4th Offense: 30 Days
- 5th Offense: Permanent